We are a wholly indigenous company and a recognized player in the downstream oil and gas industry.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO), Kerosene (DPK), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), and Naphtha
Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994 and commenced business as a petroleum products marketing company in May 1997.
With a staff strength of over 900, Rainoil Limited remains a wholly indigenous recognized player in the downstream sector. 23 years down the road, the company possesses assets comprising:
- 3 ultra-modern petroleum product storage depots:
- A 50 million litre capacity multi-product depot in Oghara, Delta State
- A 50 million litre capacity multi-product depot in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Calabar, Cross River State.
- A 50 million litre capacity multi-product depot in Ijegun, Lagos
- An 8000 metric-tonne LPG storage and trucking facility in Ijegun, Lagos
- Over 100 retail outlets spread across the country, strategically located in major cities such as Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo, Enugu, Onitsha, Asaba, Makurdi, Sapele, Lafia, Keffi etc.
- A fleet of over 130 tank trucks for efficient delivery of products to our network of stations and customers across the country.
- 1 shipping vessel; with a total carrying capacity of over 20,000 metric tonnes.